Hot Tub Buying Guide:
We are reader supported, We provide information on products we link to, we may earn commissions at no extra cost to you if you buy through links on this website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Three Of The Best Hot Tubs Under £6000 Reviewed:
- 2 Best Overall - Canaan 5-Person 41-Jet Spa
- 3 Best Budget - Kaylah 6-Person 36-Jet Spa
- 4 More About The Kaylah Hot Tub:
- 5 Best For Jets - Aphrodite 5-Person 65-Jet Spa
- 6 More About The Aphrodite 5-Person 65-Jet Spa:
- 7 Essential Hot Tubs 30-Jets 2021 Adelaide Hot Tub, Seats 5-6, Gray
- 8 You Might Also Like:
Three Of The Best Hot Tubs Under £6000 Reviewed:
In this review we cover only three hot tubs based on most recently sold items, sellers and manufacturer’s feedback and customer reviews, We only recommend product’s that we have either used, Or thoroughly researched, we find product’s that have been proven to be a hit with previous customers.
If you are looking for some of the best hot tubs under 6000, you have come across the right article. A hot tub for this price will sure come with several neat features, powerful jets, comfortable seating, and a pump that heats the water quickly. You will be able to get a hot tub that has plenty of space, seating five to six people.
Things to Keep in Mind:
When it comes to choosing your new hot tub, there are some things you will need to keep in mind. You need to check out the size of the hot tub, how many people will be using it, and what kind of features you need to have.
Size Of The Tub:
One of most important things to consider when shopping for a hot tub is the size. You will want to measure the space you will be placing your hot tub to get the right dimensions.
You will also want to make sure you measure any gates you plan to get your tub through, if you have a fence where you could remove a panel to allow access. There will need to be enough space for the hot tub to fit through when it is being delivered.
Considering the amount of people who will be using the hot tub at one time is another important thing to consider while shopping. You want to make sure the tub will have enough seats for everyone to be comfortable and relax.
Features include things like how many jets you want, how many seats it has, and whether or not it has built-in headrests. You might also want a hot tub that has LED lighting and Bluetooth speakers so you can see in the dark and listen to music without compromising your electronics.
Shopping for and buying a hot tub is an extremely exciting thing to be doing. You will want to be sure you find the best hot tub for the best price. Shopping for the best hot tub can seem overwhelming because there are so many great choices out there which is why we decide to put this small guide together to help you decide from three of the best hot tubs available under six thousand.
You will want to make sure you find a hot tub that is in your budget while also providing you with all of the features you are looking for.
To save you some time, we’ve put together this list of the top three hot tubs that are worth checking out. Let’s take a quick look at them below.
Canaan 5-Person 41-Jet Spa
- One of the most attractive features of this hot tub is that it doesn’t require a mains water connection because it can be filled with a regular hose.
- There are also 6 water fountains in this hot tub, giving off the relaxing sound of running water.
- There are 27 multi-coloured LED lights, perfect for choosing the mood of your session.
- You can choose the colour of the lights to a relaxing, cool colour to promote good feelings.
- 13 Amp plug and play, no electrician required.
- Ozonator built in.
- Balboa heating controls
The Canaan hot tub is specifically designed to provide you with the best experience possible. There are three large seats and two loungers that make it easy to relax.
There are 41 hydrotherapy jets in this hot tub, making it perfect for you and anyone else who will be using it. These jets will help you feel relaxed and they will help loosen up your muscles.
What Else is Included?
This hot tub features LED lighting, a cover, steps, and a stereo. These items will enhance your hot tub experience. You will be able to use the steps to get in with ease and the cover will keep debris such as leaves and bugs from getting in the water. The stereo will allow you to listen to music while you are enjoying the company of your friends or family.
- 5 seats; 3 sitting and 2 lounging
- Manufactures warranty
- 3 pumps
- Top locking cover included
- May not be as poweful as a 32-AMP hot tub.
This Canaan hot tub is a great option for a luxury hot tub. You will get the features that are important to you such as a top cover, steps, lounge seats, lights, and comfortable jets. You can’t go wrong with this hot tub.
Our Next Pick - Kaylah 6-Person 36-Jet Spa
- This 31-jet hot tub spa features an overflow drain, so you don’t need to worry about getting water all over your yard or patio if the water level gets too high.
- There are also 16 LED lights included on this tub, allowing you to choose the best mood light.
- There is also a Bluetooth speaker, so you can listen to music in the hot tub without having to worry about your electronics getting wet.
- You can also relax to the sound of Running water from the calming yet powerful jets.
- Built in ozonator to reduce water maintenance
- Freeze protection built in to help in the cold icy winter conditions
- Balboa controls
More About The Kaylah Hot Tub:
The Kaylah hot tub features 6 built-in seats. There are 5 sitting seats and 1 lounge seat.
The 36 jets in this spa will provide you with a relaxing, high-quality massage, allowing maximum relaxation when you are using the tub.
There are 16 LED lights included in this tub, making it easy to choose the most relaxation colour for your current mood.
What Else is Included?
Steps, a lockable top cover, and a Bluetooth speaker. The steps will make it easy for you to get in and out of the hot tub without worrying about slipping, and the cover will protect your water from debris that might get in.
- 6 seats; 5 sitting and 1 lounging
- Bluetooth speaker
- 36 relaxing jets
- Freeze protection built in
- Only one pump
- No water fountains
The Kaylah hot tub is another fantastic option. It has the seating capacity for 6 people, but there is only one lounge seat. You can easily listen to music with the built-in Bluetooth system, or you can relax with the sounds of the built in jets.
Our Last Pick - The Aphrodite 5-Person 65-Jet Spa
This hot tub features a whopping 65 adjustable, hydrotherapy jets, so you can angle them however you want to get the best experience.
The included cover comes with a locking feature, which is beneficial for several reasons but mainly to keep children and animals out when not in use.
You won’t need to worry about anyone sneaking to use your hot tub, and the cover will stay on in the event of a heavy storm.
This tub also features a freeze protection, so you don’t need to worry about this tub in cold and freezing temperatures.
That means you can use this hot tub in any state all year round, even if it snows in the winter.
More About The Aphrodite 5-Person 65-Jet Spa:
This Aphrodite hot tub is made from high-quality acrylic material and features an award winning heating system. There are 5 seats built-in to the hot tub, 3 sitting and 2 loungers. There is a built-in Bluetooth speaker as well.
The built in ozone will help you drastically reduce the need to maintain the water in your tub with as many chemicals you would usually need without the ozone built in.
What is Included?
This hot tub comes with steps, an insulated cover with a lock feature, and a filter cartridge.The locking feature on the cover is extremely convenient and a feature that you will not want to miss out on, especially if you have children or naughty pets.
- Locking cover included
- Luxury build materials
- Different sized jets
- Powerful 32-AMP
- Requires an electrician to install being 32-AMP.
- Parts only warranty ( NO Labour Included )
- No Steps Included
- Delivery is not free
This hot tub is a very well-made, high-quality, luxury hot tub. The most attractive feature of this tub is the ability to adjust the hydrotherapy jets to massage the perfect spot on your back. You will be able to relax in one of the two lounging seats while listening to your music through the Bluetooth speaker.
Essential Hot Tubs 30-Jets 2021 Adelaide Hot Tub, Seats 5-6, Gray
- 30 STAINLESS STEEL ADJUSTABLE JETS: Relax with passive therapy or switch to an invigorating massage at the touch of a button.
- SEATS 5-6: Ergonomic seating for 5-6 with Lounger and 2 Captain’s Chairs. There’s plenty of space to choose. Get a whole body massage in the Lounger or choose the Captain’s Chair for an invigorating massage.
- PLUG & PLAY: Relax in minutes by plugging into any standard 120V/15A outlet, GFCI cord included.
- ALL-SEASON: 1kW/4kW(120V/240V) true all-season stainless steel Balboa heater for year-round enjoyment. Heavy-duty, insulated tapered cover with locking clips included.
- MADE IN THE USA: You can take pride in knowing that your Essential Hot Tub is made right here in the USA.
Final Verdict For The Best Hot Tubs Under 6000:
Our top choice is the Cannan 5-person 13 AMP hot tub as it is easy to install yourself being 13-amp, it comes with all you need including 3 seats, two loungers, steps, top cover, ozonator, 6 water fountain jets and 27 LED mood lights. it has three pumps with a Balboa control unit. If your on a budget then our best choice is the Kaylah 6-person hot tub that also comes with all you need including steps and top cover, you only lose out on the amount of jets, lights and only has one lounger and one pump with only three water fountains.
10 Most Frequently Asked Hot Tub Questions:
- The main things to do are
- Measure up to make sure access is available.
- Have your designated area for the tub ready to place the tub on making sure it's level ground.
- Make sure to have your electric ready to power up your tub.
- Make sure you have a hose pipe ready to fill up your tub.
Cases where a crane would be required is usually when no other access applicable, either through the house or your side gate to your back garden, If that is not going to be possible then a crane may well be required, Always ask your hot tub dealer to arrange this for you before you commit to buying.
Hot tubs are either 13-AMP household sockets or 32/40-AMP which both require hard-wiring to power the tub safely using a 3-core cable and a IP65 45-AMP rotary isolator switch for a singular electric supply to your tub only. Other options are 13-AMP plug and play hot tubs which will plug straight into your home power sockets.
First you need to fill the tub and shock the water with chlorine granules whilst turning the tub jets on to mix the water, then use testing strips to test the water PH levels for the correct balance, For more info please follow our water treatment guide.
Absolutely NOT unless your running the tub hot, Otherwise leaving your tub out full of water and turned off will more than likely result in freezing the water pipes inside the tub which will expand whilst frozen, Then when thawed you can expect leaks from them frozen pipes after they have expanded causing them to slightly enlarge leaving gaps for water to then escape.
You can expect your electricity bill to increase by around £10-per week for regular use.
Not recommended as this could cause damage to the interior acrylic panels, This results in cracking and blistering to the surfaces while the acrylic is only made to withstand the temperatures set by the tub itself. It can also confuse the heating system causing further problems.
Depending on the power of the heater attached to your hot tub will depend on how long it will take to heat up, You can expect most tubs to take 9/10 hours, For best results It's best to plug it in and check the water manually.
This will depend on how often it is used, by how many people, whether you have kept up on your water maintenance, For best results it's recommended to change your water each and every month or so whilst keeping up on your water treatments.
If your planning on using your hot tub regularly then rather than turn it off, it's best to just turn the temperature down until your ready to use it, then turn it up again half an hour before you jump in.