Table of Contents
- 1 Lay-Z-Spa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub Spa:
- 2 Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Inflatable Hot Tub:
- 3 Lay-Z-Spa Paris Inflatable Hot Tub, Holds 4 -6 Persons:
- 4 New Model – Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydro-jet Inflatable Tub – Holds 4 – 6 People:
- 5 Lay Z Spa Hawaii – Award Winning Modern Square Shaped Hot Tub That Holds 4 /6 Persons:
- 6 Lazy Spa Maldives Hydro-Jet Luxury Hot Tub:
- 7 Tips To Maintaining Your Hot Tub:
Relax And Unwind In a Lazy Spa hot tub in the comfort of your own home or garden at an affordable price, a portable inflatable unit that can be easily set up and taken down. One of the best selling and most popular inflatable hot tub brands that come in all shapes and sizes to choose from.
To help you choose what tub is best suited to you, We decided to put a lazy spa hot tub review together where we have reviewed some of the most popular choices amongst customers, We base our reviews on previous customer feedback, in some cases actual product usage and manufacturer’s feedback.
See Our Lazy Spa Hot Tub Reviews Below:
Lay-Z-Spa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub Spa:
Miami a great choice in portable inflatable hot tub relaxation, this unit fits up 2 to 4 people with temperature rising up to 40 C having a built in jet system which massages you whilst you bathe, the Miami is an affordable option with all the features of a traditional hot tub,
Perfect for small gardens with limited space, very easy to set up, also can be used indoors or outdoors, the unit comes with a DVD which details the set up and maintenance to help you get up and running.
- Seats Up To 4 People.
- Heats up to 40-C (104-F) And Includes A Lay-Z-Massage Jet System.
- The Leading Range & Bestseller In The UK.
- Dimensions:- 80 x 64 x 51 cm – 33 Kg .
- Boxed Weight 32-KG
- Free delivery.
- Pay Monthly Option.
The Miami is a portable and durable hot tub that you will find easy to set up, It boasts 81 air flow jets that penetrate the water to massage you, maximum heat is 40 degrees, It uses a Tri-tech material within the walls to add durability, Holds 2/4 Persons comfortably.
How To Set Up Your Miami Lazy spa Hot Tub Video Guide:
- Made with thick made to last material.
- Cheaper than other similar models.
- A smaller hot tub that only seats up to 4 persons maximum.
- No ground base included.
- Only has 81 air jets.
Overall it’s one of the older units now, that being said, technology has moved forward on other available models which aren’t much more expensive , but still a great contender in the inflatable hot tub range for it’s positive online reviews over the years.
Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Inflatable Hot Tub:
Offers Luxury, Relaxation, Comfort And Portability.
Outstanding value for money, Ease into your Lay-Z-Spa Vegas at the end of the day and feel rejuvenated by the 40 C water temperature and Lay-Z massage jets. Comfortably fitting 4 to 6 people the spa can be used both indoors and outdoors, very easy to set up.
- Easy To Set Up In Minutes
- Seats Up To 6 People.
- Dimensions :- 86 x 46 x 60 cm.
- Boxed weight 32-KG.
- Heat Installation Cover Lid.
- Massage Jets With Digital Controls.
- Price £359.95 – Free UK Delivery
- Pay Monthly Option.
Setting Up Your Lazy Spa Vegas Video Guide:
- Seating for up to 6 persons comfortably.
- Warranty included for 2 years piece of mind.
- Doesn’t come with protective floor mat.
- Make sure to ask for the correct plug as comes with EU plug as standard.
The Lazy Spa Vegas is an all time favourite but there are newer models coming out all the time that have upgrades compared to this unit, but it is a good unit that being said. it has all the functions you would expect from it, just in our view it is an earlier model/unit; but it still does what it says on the tin.
All in all it’s a fairly priced unit that’s not to be missed if you are on a tighter budget, otherwise we recommend reading on to see other upgraded models of the lay-z-spa hot tubs below, Or take a look at the Canadian Spa Range of inflatable hot tubs.
Lay-Z-Spa Paris Inflatable Hot Tub, Holds 4 -6 Persons:
An award winning very well made hot tub consumed by more than 250,000 customers to date , Lot’s of positive reviews online, The tub comes with a two year piece of mind warranty, heats up to 40 degrees although our research suggests up to 37/38 degrees is the perfect temperature which is just hot enough without breaking into a sweat,
You can enjoy the massage effect from it’s housed 87 powerful jets along with built in subtle multi coloured LED lighting strip which fits into the base of the hot tub and also changes colour via remote control to help you feel more relaxed in your tub by setting the mood that you want, the tub benefits from a number of other features including.
- Made With Strong Durable Materials.
- Padded Flooring For Extra Comfort And Further Protection From the Ground.
- Optional Floor Matting For Extra Protection.
- Built In Timer Which Saves Energy when The Tub Is Not In Use.
- Simple To Set Up Even For A Novice – No Tools Required.
- Holds Up To 806 Litres Of Water, Has A Minimum and Maximum Levels Indicator On The Side Wall.
- Simple To Use Control Panel and Remote Control With Handy Wall Pocket For Safe Keeping.
- Walls Constructed With A Strong Stable I-Beam Technology For Longer Lasting Durability.
- Heating Speed Ability Of Up To Two/Three Degrees Per Hour.
Handy Manual Control Buttons:
- Water Filter Activation.
- Heat Activation.
- Temperature Adjust Hourly.
- Power Saving Timer.
- Massage Activation.
- Celsius To Fahrenheit.
- Lock and Unlock.
- Remote Control – For LED Lighting With Optional Colours.
- Heating Times:
You can expect the tub to take up to 20 hours to reach maximum temperature before you can get in and enjoy the relaxing hot water, Unless you use a mixture of hot and cold water to speed things up.
- Water Treatment:
You would also need to follow the instructions to add the correct amount of chemicals to the water to ensure safety precautions, Comes with recommended optional starter kit which you will find to be a handy piece of kit for perfect results for your water treatment correction, simply add the recommended amounts of water treatments and use the testing strips to ensure you have the correct balance of water which is suitable to bathe in.
Set Up Your Inflatable Hot Tub In 4 Easy To Follow Steps:
- Inflate Your Hot Tub.
- Attach Your Pump.
- Fill With Water.
- Keep Up the Maintenance.
Set Up Lay-Z-Spa Paris Video Guide:
- The jets and heater can run simultaneously on the Paris model
- Stylish looking made with durable materials.
- 7 different LED colours.
- Comes with only a bubble floor mat which isn’t really enough protection.
- Would need to buy a protective floor mat for added protection.
- Only seats 4 persons in a comfortable manner rather than 6 people.
Overall a good choice of tub within the lazy spa range, a little more thought gone into the build quality with it’s sturdy construction which makes a difference with the durability of the model compared to other inflatables which don’t have the I-Beam technology which is said to be one of the best type of protective barrier’s for inflatable hot tubs.
New Model – Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydro-jet Inflatable Tub – Holds 4 – 6 People:
- Modern Advanced Structure
This award winning hot tub has 120 jets integrated which will massage you until your heart is content, it has stronger Tri-Tech three ply material which was developed by lazy spa to improve the overall strength and durability of the unit, Tri-Tech material is made up of I-beam construction that is resistant to bending and squashing, The material is also puncture resistant. this unit is made to last compared to other inflatables.
- Use Indoor Or Outdoor
This tub can be used indoors or outdoors, when using indoors you must make sure the room is ventilated well to eliminate mould and condensation problems inside your home.
- Heating & Controls
The unit reaches a maximum of 40 degrees with a rapid built in heater which you can control form your external control panel where you can also control the jets and also set the timer for your heater to come on when it suits you.
- High Walled Structure
The tub has higher than usual walls where you will benefit from it holding more water and allowing more room in the tub to relax and enjoy your spa.
- Setting Up & Support
Easy to set up with no tools required, Also comes with user manual to help you get set up, Lay-Z-Spa offer a telephone helpline should any problems arise with your tub, in most cases any problems can usually be sorted over the phone.
Set Up Instruction & Dismantle Video:
- It has more jets than any of it’s other models
- It holds more water than any of it’s other models
- Its has a stronger construction than any of it’s other models
- It cost’s more than all the other models apart from the hydro-jet model
A good quality unit overall, A more expensive unit that does come with added benefits for the extra money including the strong material construction, deeper water and more air jets than their other models.
Lay Z Spa Hawaii – Award Winning Modern Square Shaped Hot Tub That Holds 4 /6 Persons:
Made Of New technology Stronger Material
The Hawaii is a strong tub that is made up of extremely good quality tri-tech material which is made up of three layers of material for added extra overall strength when compared to other models,
The cover lid it comes with is also insulated with tri-tech material with added safety straps to clamp it down tightly which keeps the heat in and the kids out while the tub is not is use.
The walls are made up of a Y-Beam construction technology making the walls much stronger and more sturdy yet comfortable all the same,
You will find that this square model actually gives much more room than the round models when you have the tub full of people which makes for a much more comfortable and sociable bathing experience whilst having the room to spread out your arms and legs more easily.
The tub has a built in ground fault detection system which monitors the earth connection from your power supply is good at all times to ensure your safety from your mains power.
- 120 Massage jets
- Heats up to 40 degrees
- Built in energy saving timer
- Plugs in to a standard household socket – 240-v
- Integrated adjustable chemical dispenser
- Comes with 2 year warranty and dedicated customer support
- Easy set up – No tools required.
Setting Up The Hawaii Lay-Z-Spa Video Instructions:
- Made to last construction
- Plenty of room for bathing
- Good value for money considering it’s quality build
- Only available in one colour to date
An overall good choice of lazy spa hot tub for it’s tough durability and strength qualities which almost stacks up to the foam walled hard sided hot tubs in comparison and it is fairy priced against it’s competitors.
Lazy Spa Maldives Hydro-Jet Luxury Hot Tub:
The Maldives is durable and built for comfort, it’s a step up from other models whilst being made with Tri-Tech materials that make it a strong robust hot tub, it has a cushioned floor with built in inflatable seats that help you relax more comfortably than sitting on the floor like you would in most other inflatables.
It has 140 powerful massage jets including foot massage jets to the bottom of the tub, It also has 8 directional hydro-jets built in that can be adjusted to your liking whilst offering you the experience of sitting in an acrylic spa type hot tub.
The tub heats up to 40-Degrees max.
The tub is just over 2-Meter square that allows Seating for up to 6/7 persons maximum.
Built in aqua glow colourful LED’s that change colour automatically.
- Water Chemical Dispenser:
Comes with clear-soft chemical dispenser and chemicals to help keep your water clean and your maintenance to a minimum.
- Control Panel:
Easy to operate control panel to adjust your heating, massage intensity levels, set timers for heating whilst tub is not in use.
- Hot Tub Cover Lid:
Comes with an inflatable cover lid with locking straps you can use to tightly close your tub whilst not tin use.
The Maldives is easy to set up with no tools required at all, it comes with a pump where you would simply just plug the pump in, attach it to the tub inlet valve and watch it inflate in less than 10 minutes, it’s then ready to fill up with water.
Setting Up The Maldives Video Guide:
- This tub has a lot more to offer compared to earlier models.
- Strong and durable outer and inner linings.
- You get the feeling of sitting in an acrylic spa with the pro-jet system.
- Known to take quite a lot of electric to maintain high temperatures.
- A high price to pay for an inflatable.
- Fantastic online reviews.
Tips To Maintaining Your Hot Tub:
You should Regularly clean the filter cartridge just by taking it out and hosing them down, then place them back in and your good to go, new lazy spa filters is something else to consider going forward to keep your tub up to date and in good shape.
You should also consider using pool chemicals with a chemical floater to take care of your water treatment, just add the tablets to the floater and your Done.
When storing your unit, you want to make use of the protective caps provided for your hose inlets/outlets to protect all fixtures and fittings whilst in storage, then completely empty your tub close off all the drainage caps tidy for best results.
When taking your unit apart, make sure all the seals are correctly in place whilst your putting it back together, a poorly placed seal can result in leakages you don’t need for something so simple.
Ensure all screw caps are tight but not to tight where you cant get it off, Just hand tight with that extra little turn is good enough to make sure you don’t have any leaks.
Should you wish to leave a comment or a review for any of the products on this page, Please use the comment box provided for you below, your comment/review will be publicly displayed on this website.