Our site is reader supported, this means we may earn small commissions from Amazon and other affiliates at no extra cost to you if you buy through links on our website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Would You Want a Hard Sided Hot Tub To A Soft Inflatable ?
- 2 Not Got Time To Read The Full review? – See Our Top Three Picks Comparison Table:
- 3 M-SPA Tuscany With Sturdy Outer Plastic Panels:
- 4 Setting Up Instructions For The M-SPA Tuscany:
- 5 M-SPA Shatchi Concept Mono Self Inflated Round Hot Tub:
- 6 Setting Up Your SHATCHI Concept Mono Instruction Video:
- 7 Canadian Spa Swift Current V2 Model – With Rigid Hard Sided Foam Walls:
- 8 Setting Up The Current Swift V2 Canadian Spa – Video Instructions:
- 9 Lazy-Spa Helsinki Airjet – Rigid Walled 5-7 Person Inflatable Hot Tub:
- 10 Cosy-Spa Rigid Foam Hexagonal Hot Tub – 4 -6 Person:
- 11 Cosy-Spa Set Up Video instructions:
- 12 Ridged Swift Foam Hot Tub By Wave Spa:
Why Would You Want a Hard Sided Hot Tub To A Soft Inflatable ?
Hard sided hot tubs Are certainly much more robust and hard wearing than your traditional inflatable hot tub whilst being made up of sturdy foam walls to the inner with strong exterior linings that are hard wearing and more durable.
Although they come out more expensive it is well worth your investment in the long run if you want your hot tub to last a long time compared to the cheaper inflatable models such as your Lazy Spa which can be very easily become prone to punctures due to the materials used to build them.
Punctures come from simple accidental things such as a finger ring snagging on the material causing air leakage,
Another known problem is cigarette burns to the side walls, typically to the outside walls which can easily be fixed with a repair kit but something you can do without, with a hard sided tub these simple little mistakes are automatically fixed with the durability of the product.
That in mind with a hard sided portable hot tub these type of accidental damages are completely eliminated whilst having a solid construction usually made up of contoured beams which make for a much more sturdy construction along with a much nicer look and feel to the material which is made up of extra layers of heavy duty vinyl coverings for added protection.
hot tubs with a hard side are also much more suitable for hire companies wishing to rent out hot tubs where are as the customer would have received a better experience and the hire company are much less likely to have any damages or defects to the tub resulting in an overall better experience for both the renter and the hire company.
There are not so many buying options with hard sided hot tubs as there is with the cheaper standard inflatable hot tubs that are available, In this review we will cover what we think to be the best hard sided ones available to you. Before we get into the reviews see our top three picks.
Not Got Time To Read The Full review? – See Our Top Three Picks Comparison Table:
Last update on 2022-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
M-SPA Tuscany With Sturdy Outer Plastic Panels:
Protective Outer Layered Tub
This new to the market model stands to be a big hit with it’s new style of manufacturing we have not seen before, made by M-spa it offers much greater protection having wood style appearance plastic panels to the outer layer of the tub, with the inner layer being made up of six layers of strong PVC antibacterial material with the last visible outer layer of the six layers which has been finished in a lovely looking silver colour which makes it look really modern in it’s overall appearance.
Holds 5/6 Persons
The unit will comfortably hold up to 5 to 6 people, Extra installation with its upgraded Preservation foam mat which will hold heat For longer periods of time.
It has built-in ozone sanitation That will help kill Harmful substances whilst reducing the need for you to keep buying chemicals for your hot tub.
The massage jets have three levels of intensity to suit you which are easily adjusted on the control panel, the tub will reach a maximum temperature of 42 degrees centigrade which is hot enough for anybody to feel more than comfortable whilst bathing in the tub.
- It’s also includes 138 air jets which will pulsate your body whilst you bathe and relax in the comfort of your own home, It includes an all-in-one controller with an energy-saving timer which in itself will help reduce your electricity bills on heating the tub whilst it heats up to 15 degrees centigrade per hour until it reaches maximum temperature.
- It also has an antibacterial fabric and anti icing control whilst the unit is left out in cold temperatures,
- To the base of the unit there are 4-6 relaxing cushions available depending on which model you choose.
- The all-in-one control box is very easy to use To control all the settings on the hot tub with it’s simple digital display unit which is also waterproof being a must whilst you are surrounded by water or even when left out in the rain whilst the tub is unattended.
The tub comes with all standard accessories needed to set the tub up including a user manual, setting up is a pretty simple process which you can see in the video provided for you below.
Setting Up Instructions For The M-SPA Tuscany:
- Seats Up To – 5/6 People
- Water Capacity – 1200L
- Size When Erected – 193m x 193m x 73m
- 138 Massage Jets
- Heater – 1500W
- Strong, Sturdy Unit.